iRobot Roomba 980 is one of the highest priced robotic vacuum cleaners, and for good reasons. It is smart and packed with awesome features to help you keep your home clean and dust free.
These are some of its feature sets:
- Automatically increases power on carpets where it’s needed most: The AeroForce Cleaning System with Carpet Boost provides up to 10x the air power** by automatically increasing performance on carpet and rugs, where dust and dirt hide.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: Spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter: Captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns.
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
- Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 980 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
- Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs. Clean Map™ reports show where your robot cleaned, along with details such as coverage and duration from completed jobs. Plus, receive Push Notifications when your robot completes a cleaning job – all on your smartphone. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Cleans all floors types: Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® docking station between cleanings to recharge.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
Overall, iRobot Roomba 980 is arguably the best robotic vacuum cleaners money can buy at the moment. Every part of the Roomba 980 experience exudes premium quality. Good lower priced alternatives are Neato Botvac and Samsung Powerbot R9040.