Neato Botvac Connected is one of the better robotic vacuum cleaner in the market today. It is not the most feature rich, but it is simple to operate and does an amazing job at its core functionality – vacuuming and cleaning.
- Below are some of its notable feature sets:
- Automated charging.
- Patented laser-guided technology scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans—instead of just bumping around.
- Vacuums dirt, crumbs, and dust bunnies from all floor types and every corner of your home.
- 50% larger brush than the competition gets closer to the wall than those round robot vacuums.
- Bigger-is-better dirt bin holds more and is easy to empty.
- Extra-large filter captures more dust and allergens.
- Precise edge cleaning side brush makes sure not a speck of dust escapes its path.
- Easily schedule daily cleanings or just push a button for instant multi-room or spot cleaning.
- Automatically goes back to its charge base to juice up then returns to where it left off and finishes the job.
- Easy-to-use boundary markers keep it where you want and away from place you don’t—like pet bowls, cords, and toys. Just drop them down. Nothing complicated about it.
Neato Botvac Connected is a great vacuum. Powerful suction, the ability to go under furniture, and more frequent vacuuming than a human would bother with makes the floor sparkle. It vacuums like a person in faster, more efficient straight lines. It can be easily repairable. If something goes wrong, it’s easy to replace the battery, motors, and other parts, and third-party tools can do diagnostics over the USB port.
Neato Botvac Connected’s price point, combined with its ease of use and cleaning capability makes it one of the best values for robotic vacuum cleaners. If you prefer more features and are willing to pay a couple hundreds dollars more, then take a look at iRobot Roomba 980. A good lower price alternative would be Samsung Powerbot R9040.